“Social is the way our work gets discovered. Content that is truly exceptional, unique, and useful can earn tremendous awareness through social media, and that social amplification often leads to great links, which leads to great rankings.” ~ Rand Fishkin, CEO/Co-Founder, Moz
1) Decide and commit on your weekly posting/sharing/commenting schedule. I suggest sharing a calendar in Google or iCal. This a sacred commitment, like joining a yoga challenge together. The momentum you’re creating & maintaining takes you all higher.
2) Agree on your shared social media channels for the next 12 weeks.
3) Publish at least one blog post a week. This can be written, video, or picture based, it’s all up to your preference. If you post pictures of your art, I suggest you brand and watermark it so that it’s difficult to crop out your authorship.
4) Stay true to yourself all the way.
5) Put your heart into your content and comments, that’s what energizes people. You know how you feel when something just resonates with and excites you. It’s the same with others!
6) Hiring out extra social media posting help is great. You get far better benefits when you create your own content and fan those flames personally.