“The days of SEO being a game outsmarting algorithms are over. Today content strategy and valuable, sustainable strategies are essential, not just tricks and links.” ~ Adam Audette, Chief Knowledge Officer, RKG
1) Play with Google Search Suggestions. Search for your product or service to see what Google suggests next. Play with it and type in more detailed suggestions. You can do this from anywhere. This can yield gold for you.
2) Login to Google and visit their AdWords Keyword Tool. You’ll see your:
- Global Monthly Services
- Local Monthly Services
- Approx. Cost Per Click if you bid on that keyword.
3) If you’re serious about doing SEO for yourself, also visit MarketSamurai. They offer traffic hunting software just for signing up for their newsletter.
4) Backlinking for Fun and Profit! Ask friends and family if they’ll add a link to your site on theirs.
5) Be Generous and give interviews to blogs, periodicals, and podcasts as often as you can. They’ll link back to you AND drive a whole new audience of people your way.
If you’re serious about selling as soon as possible, hire an SEO expert. I know several reputable ones.