“On a broad scale, I see SEO becoming a normalized marketing tactic, the same way TV, radio, and print are traditionally thought of as marketing tactics.” ~ Duane Forrester, Senior Product Manager, Bing
1) Extend your branding and copy writing where you can along your money path to reassure your customers that they haven’t been accidentally handed off to who-knows-where. 🙂 For example, when I buy from Amazon I know I’m on Amazon the whole time and it feels reassuring.
2) Customize your money portal with the sales and support policies that you wrote in Copy writing. Make your terms as clear as you can and provide an email contact so people can be helped as quickly as possible.
3) Consider featuring a full money back guarantee for any info product or course you create.
4) Surprise your customers with a fantastic bonus that will leave them with a sweet taste in their mouths after doing business with you.
5) Give yourself the gift of adapting your approach to how people are responding to your posts. Play with it.
6) The more playful you are with your approach, the more likely it is to garner attention to the kind of people who will appreciate your art
7) If you’re only interested in selling your own art, crafts, jewelry or other art items via other eCommerce platforms, I suggest pulling your unique branding and copy writing through these eCommerce websites for Artists:
- Creative Commons